RiSE to Lead
About RiSE to LEAD
21 MODULE LEADERSHIP TRANSFORMATION CERTIFICATE E-PROGRAM
- A certificate interactive program which you can do anytime, anyplace, and at your own pace and convenience.
- The program is learning, introspection and action oriented intended to make you a productive and better leader in dynamic times
- Entrepreneurs: Gain better focus, define purpose – vision – goals, enhance communication skills and attain success mindset.
- Employees: Achieve goals, better teamwork, and improve career prospects by learning leadership skills
- Students: Improve focus, find IKIGAI, build powerful habits, instill discipline in life and gain knowledge and experience.
- Housewives: Improve communication, family bonding, learning and attain growth mindset.
As a housewife, I have become more confident and productive in life after RiSE to Lead,
I have learned a lot and gained many knowledgeable insights by doing RiSE to Lead as a student. The simple summary of great books and life experiences of successful leaders is admirable.
I have done RiSE to Lead and it has helped me become more productive, positive and balanced in life. My work has improved and I am living a more purposeful life.
This course has inspired me to introspect and become a better leader
We have bought licenses of RiSE to Lead (RTL) for our entire organisation. The entire team doing this course has improved communication and co-ordination in our organization and has helped us to achieve goals better.
About Lead Facilitator : Basesh Gala
Basesh Gala is an International Business Mentor and a Leadership Coach.
Prominent awards won by him are Leadership award from President of India.
Dr. Kalam and Felicitation from Mauritius President Vyapoory.
World HRD had also awarded him as best business trainer.
Basesh is MBA (USA, Gold Medalist) with CFA & FRM charters. His work experience includes a stint at the Wall Street, USA.
As of Mar 2020, he has inspired 72,000 individuals and mentored 900+ organisations.
Basesh has been invited as a keynote speaker in many corporate, educational & social organisations as well as multiple times in TEDx.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 20
- Skill level All levels
- Language English & Hindi
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Module 1 : Who is a Leader
Module 2: Introspection
Module 3: Attitude of a Leader
Module 4: Change
Module 5: Purpose
Module 6: IKIGAI
Module 7: Self-management
Module 8: Time-management
Module 9: Discipline
Module 10: Habits
Module 11: Laws
Module 12: Goals
Module 13: Happiness
Module 14: PPP Journal
Module 15: Circle
Module 16: Communication
Module 17: Team
Module 18: Coach
Module 19: Family
Module 20: Spiritual
Module 21: Review